The formalities for the admission:
- Admissions are open for Play Class, KG 1, KG 2, Grade 1 to 7
- The right age of admission to Play School is 2.5 years, Foundation Stage 1 is 3.5 years, Foundation Stage 2 is 4.5 years and for Grade I is 5.5 years as onJune 1 of every year.
- Prior to the admission, registration is mandatory. Duly completed forms are to be submitted along with the registration fees of Rs.1000/-. Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission to the school. Registration Form can be either be downloaded from the website or obtained from the school office.
- Application Forms are available only at School and duly completed forms are to be submitted along with the first term fee of the academic year.
- At the time of admission, the student’s original Birth certificate, Aadhar Card/passport, Conduct Certificate, Transfer Certificate (if any) and 2 passport size photograph has be submitted along with the completed Admission Form.
- All students seeking admission in Grade I & II will have to appear for an aptitude test to qualify for admission, and the questions will be based on the general syllabi.
- Sibling Concessions is taken into consideration.
The Academic Fee structure is inclusive of all the services provided by the school, that includes tuition fee, transportation, lunch and extra co curricular activities. The Fees is collected in four equal quarterly instalments and it can be paid in cash/cheque/demand draft in favour of The Oxford School. The facility of Card swiping is also available at school.
Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted. The fee schedule is also subject to change from year to year at the discretion of the School Management.
The parents interests and academic inputs are always welcomed at our School, to maximise the inherent talents of every child.
The books and uniforms will be distributed from the school before the school re-opens and the cost has to be paid separately.